Wednesday, September 7, 2016

September Limited Edition Kit - My Creative Scrapbook!

Good Evening everyone! Today I come to you to share the Limited Edition Kit from My Creative Scrapbook! This Kit had my drooling over it. This Prima collection had fabulous colors and just up my alley..
Here is a peek of what you get in the kit!
Dreamy Right? 
Here is what I created using this kit...

Below is a layout I have done in memory of my niece. Her life was ended to quickly. She was a beautiful woman and her memory will live on through her children.


Not only did we loose my niece but my 85 year old grandmother has passed away as well. It has Broken my heart in many pieces to loose this woman. She was like a mom to me and I will miss her every day of my life. But she knew that and I know she will be with me forever.


Because you get so many products with this kit I had to make two cards as well..


Be Sure to check in the gallery at My Creative Scrapbooks to see what everyone else created using this same kit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails