Friday, September 30, 2016

NO PLACE LIKE HOME - Paper House Design Team

For my favorite product feature I chose the Wizard of Oz Collection. This classic movie has been a favorite in my family since I was a small child. Now my nieces and nephew have worn out my dvd.


Supplies Used:

I cut through this paper to give it the look I wanted. I layered the back ground and fussy cut the Tin man, Scarecrow, Dorothy and the Lion to add at the top along with the Great Oz and the yellow brick road. The layout would not be complete with the Yellow Brick Road!


For the bottom I fussy cut the poppies and added that as another layer.
The photos is of my niece who was obsessed with Dorothy for the longest time! My nephews are mixed in there too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails