Friday, September 16, 2016

Clear Scraps Design Team - Can You Hear Me?

Hello...Hello... Can you hear me now? Today I want to share with you my cell phone vintage top stand which you can get at Clear Scraps. Not only can you use this as a office or home decor piece but it holds your cell phone. I love this and might have to make one for my nightstand! They are addicting.
Clear Scraps Supply - Vintage Top Cell Phone Stand
In order to get the pattern paper a perfect fit. Get a pencil and trace the acrylic phone base and trace it. Then cut it at and with your favorite glue (I used liquid tombow) and adhere it to your base. You can decorate this with trims, ribbons, bows,flowers anything you would want to make your phone stand your style.

Below you can see how it can hold my I Phone 6 Plus!! 

Other Supplies Used- scissors, glue gun, tombow mono liquid glue, Tim Holtz walnut stain distress ink, red ribbon trim, ivory lace trim, black ric rack trim, prima flowers and leaves, Graphic 45 8x8 safari adventure collection, twine, pop dots, spell binder Lacey oval and oval die, rhinestone, dymo label maker black. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails