Friday, September 30, 2016

Mini ABC Album -Clear Scraps Design Team

Today I come to you with a Mini Chipboard Album of my dad's school days. You can get this cute chipboard album at ClearScraps!
This mini album holds sweet memories for me. My dad has passed away 4 years ago to cancer. My grandmother had given me the school photos she had of him along with report cards. It was such a treasure to have these items so I decided to make this mini album as a tribute of his school days.


Clear Scraps Supplies - All Mixed up Chipboard Album
There is nothing hard in making a mini album. To cover the pieces all you need to do is trace and cut from your favorite pattern paper.
Here is a peek of the inside pages...

The first photo on the right I added a flip page so if you raise the flap you can add your personal information that is hidden for those who would like to read those tiny bits.



On this row the first photo on the right has a pocket in which you can add things too. I have added a tag to show you this as a example. I plan to try and shrink my dads report card and add to the pockets.



Again the same with the first photo. The square on the bottom corner is open at the top so you can tuck things in.
Such a great keepsake you can give to your family..
Other Supplies Used- rhinestones, prima flower and leaves, sheer baby blue ribbon, brown sheer ribbon, cream ribbon, black ric rack, Graphic 45 ABC Primer collection, black card stock, spellbinder oval and Lacey oval die, momenta tree die, pop dots, atg tape, hot glue, walnut stain, burlap bows, thickers, scissors, pencil.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails