Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Autumn Card - Paper House Design Team

Its about that time that cold fronts and  crisp fall air starts rolling in. I  can’t wait as I am a fall / winter girl.  So I was in the mood to play with fall colors and decided to make this fall autumn card using the new paper line.
Autumn Card Supplies

I used everything from this sheet of paper. I cut out the autumn phrase from the paper and set that aside. I then cut a piece of paper for my matt and the opposite side of the paper just  a little smaller as a double matt. I then added leaves, blossoms, and bling to finish the look I was going far.


I also tucked in a twine bow as you can see in the photo.
Doesn’t this make you want the fall to hurry and get here. I know I am ready.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails