Friday, September 30, 2016

Blessed - Clear Scrap Design Team

I am back  here today showing you what I did using some stencils and a chipboard word. You can get these supplies at Clear Scraps.
I have many blessings in my life but one of them involves my adorable little niece Addy. So today I did a layout showcasing her. 


Clear Scraps Supplies- Blessed Chipboard Words
                                        6x6 Damask Mask/Stencil

I started out using a sheet of pattern paper form the Pink Paislee Harvest Hayride Collection. Sprayed the area I wanted with the color wash spray.  I then used the 6x6 stencil Damask along with textured paste. Once dried I then used distress ink in Fired Brick in the places you see in the photo. Using other colored inks I then added some stamping using a back ground stamp collection.
I also cut out the branches off one sheet of the pattern paper and popped them up on pop dots. I then added blossoms and fabric flowers to complete the look I was going for. I used a branch die and added more branches coming from the flowers to make a cluster. 

I also added a flourish and some rhinestones in different places.
I took the chipboard piece and did some heat embossing using distress embossing powder called fired brick.


 There you have it a keepsake to treasure forever.
Other Supplies Used-Deep red cherry blossoms, fabric flowers, zva crystal flourish, die branch out collection,rhinestones, distress powder fired brick, distress ink in black,walnut stain and fired brick, embossing pad , Gabrielle Polacco stamp set, Pink Paislee Harvest Hayride Collection, twine, adirondack color wash meadow, hot glue, atg tape, scissors, texture paste,Martha stewart branch punch.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails