Monday, August 15, 2016

Sea of Wonders - Clear Scraps Design Team

My first project from me is using the Acrylic Clipboard. I love anything altered but you already know that about me.
Sea of Wonders is what I am calling this.
August 2016 clipboard project
To color the acrylic I used StazOn in teal blue to the background using a piece of sponge. It matched the theme so perfect.
August 2016 clipboard project close up 1
I also added shells and starfish along with some netting to make the scene look realistic.
August 2016 clipboard project closeup 2
Lets not Forget to take advantage of your pattern paper and fussy cut the images to use as part of your embellishing.
This clipboard would make a excellent gift to any love one. It can be used as a keepsake or just as home decor either way its sure to be a eye catcher.
Be Sure to go over and check out Clear Scrap Products..!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails