Friday, August 5, 2016

August Album Kit! --My Creative Scrapbook

It's Time to show you the august Kit from My Creative Scrapbook!
Here is a lil Peek in what you get in the Kit this month..
This is so yummy to play with.. I just loved the graphic 45 tags. But I think i am a big fan of there products I must admit.

This is what I decided to do using the tags to make my album. I ended up making a spine and having the tags be the front and back covers. I also included some in the pages as well. The inside pages was made from cardstock.

Here are what the inside pages look like.
















 With all the embellishments you get you will have plenty to decorate your pages.
I did not stop there I even did a layout with some leftovers..


Be sure to go over at My Creative Scrapbook and check out all the beautiful kits that are available..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails