Monday, August 15, 2016

Foxy Fall Chalkboard- Paper House Productions Design Team

Today I am featuring a project using some new puffy stickers. I could not resist to use these cute little foxes. When I see them I think of fall so I come to you today with an altered foxy fall chalkboard!
Foxy Fall Chalkboard
Foxy Fall Chalkboard Supply
Foxy Fall Chalkboard-close up 1
These foxes are so cute and when I saw them I just knew I wanted to add them on this chalkboard to make a decor piece. This will be added to my fall decorations this year. There are many options to display these cuties. Whether they sitting or jumping or even framed they are my favorite!
Foxy Fall Chalkboard-closeup 2
This would be a fun home decor piece to add in your kitchen or just next to your door to jot down stuff you want to remember!

Get your supplies here..Paper House Productions

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails