Friday, August 5, 2016

Paper House Production - Spice Delight Layout!

Today I am sharing with you a layout I have created using Paper House Products!

I love my Cajun food. Today I made a layout using the Delish paper line to showcase the pleasures we have by living near the gulf.


Spice Delight Layout Supplies (Get yours Today)

I cut out the tag from the tag sheet, I then added my title using multiple stickers from the cardstock sticker sheet and placed that on top of the cut out tag.


I added a few word stickers and even placed one on the photo in the corner. I also used the remaining pieces of my paper to make a banner and added it at the top and bottom of my photo.
If you never tried Dungeon Crabs you must try them – everyone needs a little spice in there life Right? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails