Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge#33

Hello My Dear Friends.. How about a card Sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge Blog?
This Week  Tracey From The Stamping Boutique is Sponsoring the Challenge.You will have a few chances to Win As this week Is Judge Challenge Week at there blog.. So Do your best work and then go back and link up your card with Mr. Linky.
If you Follow this Link you will Be able to See what The Stamp Boutique DT Has done for this Challenge!

For my Card I used Audrey's Desserts From The Stamping Boutique Store. Isn't She Cute. Well I choose This Image cause Today is My Best Friend's Birthday and this will be her card . So Happy Birthday Jamie!! The Basic Grey Papers worked Wonderfully for this Card!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This card is my favorite I've seen in a very long time.It just took my breath away. You are very, very talented.

Stef H said...

this is just darling. love the papers!

Melissa Craig said...

This is so adorable! I love your colors and well... just everything about it! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Maria Matter said...

Hi Angel!
this is absolutely gorgeous!!!
well done!
Blessings, Maria

Gabby said...

This is adorable!

Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Joy said...

So cute Angel! Love it! :)

Vicki said...

Very nice card Angel! Really love it.

HUGS,
Vicki

Sherry said...

Awesome As Usual ...:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails