Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sassy Cheryls Digi's and DT Call

All I can say is WOW!! A freind lead me to Sassy Cheryls Challenge Blog where there was a DT call going on.. Girl one look at her designs I just could not Resist.. As you all Know I am fairly New to Stamping and Digi's I have been Practicing.. I am in love with my new obsession. I must admit. Well you where to make one Card using one of her Digi's and As you all may know I could not pick just One. So Here are my Two Entries for the call. I had Permission with Cheryl to post them even though the call is still open.

Aren't They just the Cutest.. I love them .. Go Check out her Store I promise you will love them too..

3 comments:

Scrappychick said...

Both are precious! Good luck :)

Stef H said...

angel, angel! these are absolutely gorgeous! good luck!!!

Viv said...

Just saw your cards over at PCP and love what you have done! Aren't Cheryl's images just gorgeous! See you're a doggie-mum too.... Viv xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails