Saturday, February 20, 2010

Stef's Sketch Challenge #7

Its that Time for Stef's Sketch Challenge #7...boy This one was a Fun One!
Next Week will Be the last Week for Stef's Sketch Challenge... We will miss her sketches at the Boutique!
Her Sketches Is being Replaced by Scrapbook layouts and Tags... It will be our New weekly Challenge! Yahoooooo Are Ya'll Ready for the talent to Roll in? I know I am.I am One of the DT girls that will be doing this challenge. Just wait till you see the other Dt Ladies That are in the challenge. We will Rock your Socks off!! I do hope you all play along.. It will be a blast!!
Ok With all that Said Here is My Card based on the Sketch!I used Sunflower Girl Digi from The Stamping Boutique Store! Is she a Beauty?
You can Check the Sketch out and the Rest of our Fabulous DT Sample Here on The Stamping Boutique Challenge Blog!

1 comment:

Stef H said...

oh angel! this is gorgeous. your coloring is like wow! and thank you so much for your kind words. i will miss doing the sketches too. but it's always fun for new things.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails