Thursday, June 1, 2017

May Tag/Clear Scraps


Hello, I am  here sharing with you my May Tag!
Today I used the Chipboard Tag Album to create this  flowery tag from Clear Scraps!
May Tag
May is the month of Mother's Day! You can create this tag and attach it to any gift you want to give her. You also simply can use this as a card!
First I added some cut outs from some Graphic 45 paper collection and covered the tag with some of the same paper as well.
May Tag- 1
Then I layered some fussy cut flowers from the same collection. Added some white flowers which was from my stash as you can see below.
MAY tAG 2

May Tag 4
I also fussy cut out the butterflies as well and added some silver glitter to them so they can sparkle.I then added a cut out of the word Mother's day and made bows. I attached a twine bow to the bottom and a ribbon bow at the top.
May Tag 5

May Tag 5
There you have it the perfect Mother's day Tag!

 Products used:
Clear Scraps: Chipboard Tag Album
Other: Beacon 3-IN-1, twine, Distress ink, Ribbon, flowers,Graphic 45 Paper Collection

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails