Thursday, June 1, 2017

Easter Printer Tray! / Clear Scraps


 I am here today to share with you this Easter printer tray frame! You can choose from many designs at ClearScraps! I just love making shakers with them. 
Easter Layout Shaker
I have used my Niece's first easter photo to make this keepsake tray! All you need is your favorite paper collection and embellishments to get this look.
Easter Close up 1
Here I used the stickers that came in the collection to embellish my tray.
Easter Close Up 4
I also added flower clusters as well.
Easter Close up 2
In certain squares I added some seed beads in white and pink sequins to use as a shaker. I love that added movement this gives to the piece. I used Beacon Zip Dry adhesives to put my tray together. Love that Stuff.
This can be used as a decor , keepsake or even a gift! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails