Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Oct 31 Mini (Clear Scraps Designer)

How about a  a cute little Halloween Mini to add those cute halloween pictures too.

ClearScraps Supplies Used-
For all the clear pages I cut my paper so I had the clear page peeking out on all sides. The Chipboard pages was traced using a pencil.
For this page I used some black card stock to make the mini photo mats.

For this page I layered some fabric trim and some rhinestone trim for the edge of the book. I then used tulle to bind my book together.
Lots of spaced left to journal about your night!
Other Supplies Used- Simple Stories Frankie and Friends Paper Collection, Ribbons and trims, Adhesive Rhinestone Trim, Orange Glitter Tulle, Black Card stock, Black soot Distressing Ink, Glue Gun and your favorite tape runner, Pencil and Scissors.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails