Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Bat Shaker Cupcake Topper ( Clear Scraps Designer)

 Today to bring you a yummy fun cupcake party topper.. I am loving the shakers from ClearScraps! These babies has endless things you can do with them.Just think of the fun you will have playing with these for the holidays..

ClearScraps Products- Mini Bat Shaker
To assemble your shaker is very easy. First I traced the bottom layer bat piece to pattern paper and I adhered that down. I then adhered all the trim pieces on top of the base piece. I added my stickers to the center and a few candy dots to the right. Then filled it up with sequins and seed beads. I then glued down the clear bat piece to the trims pieces to secure the beads and sequins in the shaker.

Before I adhered the top bat trim piece I heat embossed it with Black Opaque Powder.Then I colored the edges and the back of the bat with my  black marker to hide the brown chipboard color. 

Now you can glue a straw to the center back and add a bow made from tulle with a flower center. 
Just look above at that cute cupcake topper.
Other Products- Recollections Haunted Floral , Paper Straw, Black Tulle, Two different orange colored sequins, Black and Cooper Colored Seeds, Black Opaque Embossing Powder and embossing ink pad, Aqua Liquid Glue, Black Spectrum Noir Marker, Echo Park Chillingsworth Manor Collection, and White Candy Dots.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails