Saturday, October 15, 2016

Wicked - Paper House Design Team

Hello everyone! With Halloween around the corner I have decided to do some Halloween decor for you all.

Wicked Supplies

I could not wait to use the the skull garland shimmer and what perfect way to play with using a photo tray frame. Here you see I draped the garland across the frame. and used the pattern paper to fill in the frame.


I used lots of the stickers, yardstick die cuts and sculpted stickers to get the look I wanted. I also added ribbon and fabric and mesh leaves to the top.
This would make a great piece for those of you that have Halloween parties are just those of you that are a Halloween fan..
Happy Haunting..

Be Sure to check out Paper House to get your supplies...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails