Monday, October 31, 2016

Birthday Mini Album Cover!

This Month I got to play with this Gorgeous Album! It's Part Time!!!!

 Today I would like to share with you how I did the cover..
I had a great time working on this Mini! The colors was bright and cheerful.

  I used the pattern paper to frame out the window frame on the cover. 
As you can see I also used the sheet of pattern paper that had the 3x4 cards you could cut out and  I used that in my window frames. Then I glued the widow frame piece down on the chipboard that i had my 3x4 cuts on.


As you can see here I also used lots of the sticker embellishments and the ribbon and tulle that was also in the kit!


The inside was decorated the same way.  If you would like a peek at the rest of the pages be sure to go over and check it out at My Creative Scrapbook Gallery or my Blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails