Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Summer BirdHouse Decor (Paper House Productions)

SUMMER BIRDHOUSE DECOR

Sharing My June Project with you all...
I just love Summer decor! I decided to make this beautiful birdhouse. This can be designed to your liking using any of Paper house Products.
Summer Birdhouse
Summer Birdhouse Supplies
Summer Birdhouse closeup
Here I used the Atlantis 12” Cardstock Stickers around the Door opening. I also used the dragonflies in different spots and hung keys on the vine.
Summer Birdhouse Close up 2
Here I used the puffy lady bugs stickers crawling up the side of the roof along with a few puffy butterflies as well.
The roof was done using a heart punch. The hearts were layered on top each other as a shingle effect using the Atlantis Door to Atlantis 12″ Colorways Scrapbook Paper.
This was a fun project to play with and its very eye catching around my home. Hope you give altering a try it can be addictive.
Lots of Nice projects to see over at Paper House Blog! Check them out for yourself!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails