Tuesday, July 5, 2016

KeepSake Frame! (Paper House Productions)

WOODEN BURLAP KEEPSAKE FRAME

What better way than to showcase your keepsakes than by creating a keepsake frame!?!   Today and I am going to show you how I did that by mounting photos on a burlap frame and adding my favorite products.
WOODEN BURLAP FRAME KEEPSAKE
Keepsake Supplies Used
WOODEN BURLAP FRAME KEEPSAKE sneak 1
I loved making banners with the patterned paper. I also matted the butterfly sticker to cardstock that way I could use the image to make a embellishment once it been cut out. Just look how cute the chandelier looks in the corner hanging..I just love it!
WOODEN BURLAP FRAME KEEPSAKE CLOSEUP 2
The 3D stickers were so perfect for this project! Don’t be afraid to do things out the box. Those just may be your favorites projects of all..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails