Saturday, February 6, 2016

February's Album Kit Reveal...

Its That time again to show you February's Album Kit for My Creative Scrapbook! Oh my this month its a drooling kit.. I just love all the colors on this one.. So Much pretties to play with.. Enough Of My Rambling let me show you the kit..

See what did I tell you.. Yummy... I just LOVE these colors and that blue fern chipboard!
now to give you a peek at what I did with my mini...


I embossed the chip board with Tim Holtz fired brick embossing powder..










Since  I had so much extra I have decided to make a layout..


If you like this Kit all you have to do Is go to My Creative Scrapbook and sign up to receive yours.. I just know you will love it as Much as I do.. The possibilities are endless with this one.. Just think of what you can create to remember that Love, Wedding, or Valentine's Day that you just wanted to capture.












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails