Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Happy Tutorial

         Today I would like to share how I created my layout using January Main Kit this month...
                               Below is a  step by step on how I created the happy layout.
                                                                         

                   First mat my pattern paper on cardstock leaving 1/4 inch boarder peeking out.
                                         ( I always like to matt on cardstock for stiffness)


     I choose another piece of pattern paper and cut 3  2 inch strips. I then cut the strips and made ribbon tails on one end of each strips. As you see I one strip is shorter than the other for a staggered look.. Then used the opposite side of the strip to add another going across the first two as shown in the photo..


Using another pattern paper I used my salad plate from the kitchen to trace the circle. I then cut that out and placed it on top as shown.


 Above and the ribbon tail strip I Placed pieces from the collection and layered as shown. I also used dollies from my stash to tuck in behind the cluster.


I also added clusters of flowers as you see here along with some buttons.
(In the finished layout you will see I moved the bottom flower cluster to be able to fit my photos..)



Have fun creating with your kits..They have some many bits and pieces to play with.
 MY CREATIVE SCRAPBOOK MAIN KIT!!!!!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails