Thursday, September 16, 2010

New My Scrapchick Pattern File Release

Yahoooo Myscrapchick has new patterns out...Here's what I Played with Today...

You must go and take a peek at there Site.There is lots of new Collections to choose from.
I used the Pumpkin Boy and the File from Bigger Bags to make this Cute little gift Bag and a Card . You can always use this to make cute Trick or Treat bags... Many Projects to make with one collection..So Go Check them Out!!!!
I used the Bella and Baxtor Trick or Treat Set and I used the Bigger Bags Collection as well..
Here is a closer look at the Bag and the card that I made...
Isn't the little Pumpkin Boy Cute! This is a cute little Collection to play with .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it!! Girl you are on a roll today!! LOL

Hugs~
Ramona

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails