Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Another project From MyScrapchick!!!

They just have the Cutest Files I tell ya... I have been redoing my flower beds this week. My Neighbor is a landscaper so I had her come over and we redid a flower bed and have more to go. This is what inspired me to make this layout with these Cute Garden Fairy Files.
I normally never really do 2 page layouts but Guess what I did this Time. I did not add the pictures to it yet as I am not finish with my Flower beds and I will come back and add the pics once I am done. Who Knows I may come back and post that as well..
Here is a peek at the 2 layouts together....

 Here they are a page at a time for Closer View....
 Here is a closer View at the Files as well...
Total Files I used in all.... Garden Fairy, Scalloped Squares,Leaf Designs,Jungle Zoo Safari Too.
Right now they are having a Sale... Hurry over to MyScrapchick.Com for a  50% off of  every purchase $25.00 or more..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So stinking cute!! I love and all the files you used!! Great Job girl!!!

Hugs~
Ramona

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails