Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Stamping Boutique Blog Hop with a Twist (April 14th)

 There is going to be a TheStamping Boutique Blog Hop using the Farmers images that Tracey has in her Shop! But Wait This is not your Ordinary Hop!
We would love for You to vote on the one DT Project/Card that you like best.
Cause the DT Member of the winning amount of votes will recieve a Blog Candy from Rhonda.
But Wait that's Not All....There will also be a winner of 4 farm images picked by the random generator for one of the commenters. So Make Sure you go Vote and Comment.. Its Easy Peasy. This will not Start untill Tomorrow April 14th.. So Mark your calenders so you don't Forget!!!
I can't show you my Creation as that has to stay Hush Hush But I am so wondering if you can guess which Item is mine.. I would love it if you can come back here and tell me which one you think is my Project..That will be Fun to see who guesses right.
In order to play you Must go to Rhonda's Blog .
Hope you have Lots of Fun with this one.. After the Hop is Over I will post My Creation on my blog if you want to check out which Item was mine..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails