Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy 81st Birthday Grandma...

My Grandma has Made 81 years old yesterday.. I had made her this card and would like to share it with you all..
I used a Digi from Mo's Shop. Its a newbie of hers and thought it was perfect!
Here is the Inside of her card...

Heres what it says...
I'm sending this card Dear Grandma

Just to tell you what's in my mind
Of how very sweet and special you are,
So loving, warm and kind
You are always understanding
And oh so thoughtful too
And I'm wishing for a birthday
That's the very best for you
Happy 81st Birthday!
We love you!!!
Tim and Angel
Heres a Close up of the Image....
Also For the Mo's Recipe Challenge Blog...

5 comments:

Stef H said...

this is absolutely gorgeous - all over!

i'll bet grandma is very proud that you do such beautiful work and did something so special for her too!

great job! you definitely are an ANGEL!!!

Sherry said...

I Love It Angel And I Bet Maw Maw Will Treasure It..

Elaine L. said...

This is precious! So bright and cheerful. Thanks for sharing it with us in Mo's Challenge this week.

The Wired Angel said...

Darling job... and perfect for the challenge. There's nothing more special than a handmade birthday card.

Thanks for playing along with us this week at Mo's challenge. Hugs, Peggy

Sheila said...

Great card, fab colours, wonderful choice of image.
Thanks for joining us this week on Mo's.
Hugs
Sheila xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails