Friday, July 14, 2017

Reveal Time -Limited Edition kit for July! (My Creative Scrapbook!)

Come check out the July Limited Edition Kit over at My Creative Scrapbook! Its So Gorgeous !!
Here is what I have created with my Kit!


My sister recently got married so this was the perfect paper collection to capture her memories!


Another layout capturing there special day!I just loved the thickers in this kit! I need more!
Welcome to the family Larry!


This is my great Niece she is such a Beauty! The sweetest little girl. We are so blessed. Her parents are lucky!


I wanted to do a altered project with these beautiful flowers the was in the kit! The anchor was the perfect choice for me. I love to make homemade decor ! 

So as you can see this month's kit was a drooling one!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails