Saturday, March 5, 2016

It's all about that Base here at Paper House Productions!

  Hello Everyone! Can you feel the summertime coming? You know all the kids will be starting back up with the sports this summer. With that said I just know you will want to scrap those memories.. PAPER HOUSE PRODUCTIONS has all the sports paper you need to treasure your memories.. Head on over and see all the wonderful collections they have to choose from..
Below is my very first layout ever using there products for the Design Team! Be Sure to head over to there Blog to see all the fabulous work that is posted there as well..
I’m going to be showing you my love for fussy cutting. The second I opened the sports collection I knew I would be cutting out the patterns on these papers. I just could not wait to cut out those baseballs.
Lets Play Ball
I had the look of the layout in my head and I had to use everything. As you can see I used the back as well as the front of the pattern papers listed in the supplies.
Lets Play Ball close up 1

I fussy cut all the baseballs (and repurposed them into softballs) then layered them. I even tucked them on the sides of the layout in a cluster.. I also Fussy cut some of the images that were on the Pattern Paper called Baseball tags. They make such cute elements for your layouts. I also could not resist adding the cheers sticker as well from the new Discover-England Cardstock stickers. I love how it all comes together.
Now who’s ready to play ball?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails