Monday, April 6, 2015

April's Album Kit Reveal...

This month I got to play with the album kit! LOVED this fun kit!!!Pam at My Creative Scrapbook has the best kits on the web in my opinion..
Here is a peek at what you get in the kit..


 Kit Contents: 
  • Bo Bunny 6x12 Chipboard album
  • Kaiser Craft Die cut Elements
  • Bella Blvd yellow hearts pkg 4
  • Prima white lace flowers (3)
  • Heidi Swapp script words (3)
  • Imaginisce pkg of buttons
  • Bella Washi tape green stripe
  • Large Lace doily
    Happy Easter Echo Park 12 x12 Element sticker
    12x12 papers
  • Happy Easter (2)
    Carrots (2)
    Easter Words (2)
    Chicks (2)
    Easter Eggs (2)
    Easter Floral (2)
  • Ribbons
    Yellow
    Dotted Pink
    Dotted Green
    Pink ball trim
Here is what I created with the kit!












2 comments:

Sarah Elisa said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know... you need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

Michael Syaukas said...

Thanks for your very useful Information. I will bookmark for next reference. I really liked this part of the article.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails