Saturday, February 28, 2015

February Step By Step!

Today I will show you the steps it took to make this layout below..
First pick a sheet of pattern paper of you choice and matt it on white Cardstock. I leave a little of the white showing around all sides.
Then I brushed some Gesso over my paper.
Made a Banner with another piece of pattern paper and stuck that down as shown below.
Then I used a Doily form my stash and stuck that down right under my picture as shown.
I loved the tags that we got in the kit so I wanted to tuck them in on top the picture and the banner. 
Then I added another tag below the picture and tied a bow using the ribbon in the kit.
Also added this cute banner to the top of the photo as well.
Then I added a cluster of flowers..

Added my title using the chipboard letters and there you have it. 

Hope you enjoyed this simple easy layout!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails