Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Step by Step- New Orleans Seafood catfish and Shrimp

Below is the steps I did to make the layout..
I used white cardstock from my stash and choose paper I wanted to use in my layout from the Main Kit at My Creative Scrapbook!
I then cut 2 strips at 2 inches wide and place them on my base sheet as above.
  I then cut two more strips at 2 inches wide using another pattern to make banners as shown above.
 Then I used 2 4x6 photos and mounted them on pattern paper and placed them as above. I add a doily from my stash to peek out the top of the two pictures.. On the right side of the pictures I made a cluster with the flowers from the kit.
                                     

Then I placed another cluster of flowers below the picture as shown above. I also used a wooden piece in the cluster as well. 
TIP: To make the flowers go further using one color I tore them apart and added stickers to the centers of the ones that was ripped. 
I then added ribbon banners on top of the paper banners and uses some sticker letters for my title. I also add two arrows and a tab from the pieces in the kit as well.
As you can see it made a nice Layout with hardly any fuss..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails