Saturday, December 6, 2014

December Main Kit Reveal...

Pam at My Creative Scrapbook has done it again.. I just love the main kit this month. Jammed packed with lots of goodies to play with. I got to use my kit to make a mini album .Have lots left over to create a few more pages are inserts if you wanted too. Or even more cards..:)


Here is the Kit Contents....
  • Dec. Main kit content list
  • Christmas time chipboard
  • Simple Stories Brads
  • Carta Bella Flair buttons
  • Bo Bunny x-mas flowers
  • Home for the holidays 12x12 sticker sheet
  • Christmas time 12x12 sticker sheet
  • Countdown to Christmas
    Christmas cards
    Santa Claus
    Red Ornaments
    Christmas Cheer
    Journaling Cards
    Candy Canes
    Holiday Banners
    Christmas Stripes
    Home for the Holidays
    Christmas Tags
    Bo Bunny x-mas collage
  • ribbons
    Red grosgrain
    green sheer
    gold sheer
Here is my Album......






This was so Much Fun!!! If you want to grab a kit be sure to go to My Creative Scrapbook before they all gone..
I want to wish everyone a 
VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES..


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails