Wednesday, November 5, 2014

My Creative Scrapbook November Main Kit Reveal!

Oh my this month you get to play with some Maggie Holmes!! Lots of bits and pieces to keep you entertained with... Here is a peak at the kit collection..


Kit Contents: 

You will love these wonderful fall papers and embellishments
  • Prima Flowers pkg of (6)
  • Maggie holmes 6x12 Sticker
  • 102 pkg of floral ephemere
  • 81 pack of Maggie Holes cards and embellishments
  • 72 pack vellum shapes
  • full heart
    Text paper
    pages
    Recollection
    Chapters
    Memento
    Clippings
    Memori
    So Treasured
    Years
    Little Notes
  • Black stitched sheer ribbon
    White lace
    Gold cord
    Pink sheer
A must have Kit! Here is what I created using the kit...




Such a fun kit to play with.. I still have stuff left over to do more than I have showned here..
To get this Kit go to My Creative Scrapbook!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails