Friday, January 10, 2014

Dream Scrapbook Room Come True....


OMG I just can't Believe it I won a Dream Craftroom From Blitsy! If you have not checked them out you must do so Here...They have the name brand Products at a 70% off Price. New Deals are posted twice a week..Just register with the link above and you will get emails of the sales as they come out.. I love that Place!!!!!

I am just able to post this now but wanted you all to know there was a giveaway for a dream room for two. So My Friend Ramona and Has won this Dream Room.. 
Here is the Post...

Happy Holidays to all our Blitsy friends!

Thanks you so much for participiating in our biggest giveaway to date. We are so excited to finally reveal the 2 winners who will each be receiving a dream craft room plus a $500 Blitsy gift card to fill it with new crafty items!

AND THE BIG WINNERS ARE...
Ramona Downing
Angel Rodrigue


Please don't forget to congratulate these 2 lucky winners on Facebook for their big wins!





I am so excited... We have been contacted on the furniture already just waiting  to hear win it gets shipped! Because I have to pull everything out my room I am starting fresh. I been wanting to get the old paneling off my wall since I moved here and the floor done and Because Of Blitsy Giving me this nice Furniture My Hubby is going to put me hardwood flooring and changing the walls and I get to shop for my paint color. I am one Happy Girl...
Pictures Of a New Scrapbook room will come in the near future... Just had to share....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails