Friday, December 13, 2013

Joy, Love, Peace Layout Tutorial

Here is a walk through of how I have created my layout titled                                              Joy, Love, Peace. 
First I matted on brown card stock a piece of  inked pattern paper .I added it to the top of white cardstock which was used as my base..
 Using another piece of pattern paper I made banners of all sizes and tucked them in one corner as shown.I Inked these with Distress Ink.
Next I grouped together some of the dye cut pieces from the kit in the corner of the matted banner.( Note: Doily was from my stash you can get these anywhere)
Then Using the stickers in the kit  I made my title staggered as shown..
I loved the banners in the kit and wanted to use them on this layout so I cut them in pieces and added two different styles on top each other on each side of the page.
Now on the Right hand side of the title I wanted to add another grouping so I added more die cuts from the kit and some stickers.
After doing so I decided I wanted more size banners in my grouping above so I cut out more using the same paper and then embellished them by adding Liquid Pearls to them. I also inked each one with distress Ink.
Then I punched a few snow flakes from a EK Success Punch and added it in a few places near my groupings..

Now you are done and can tuck in any photo you would like to add. Here is my finish layout..




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails