Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Bow-Making Technique

"1. Cut 3 pieces of ribbon.. One I cut tails in and other as the center and another to tie off. The center and the tail I cut about 2 inches. This can be any size you want the longer the bigger bow the shorter the shorter bow. 

2. Roll the center ribbon and dab some glue to hold together. 

3.Now place the center in your hands and add the tail under it then you want to use the last piece to tie it as shown in the picture.. Cut off extra ends if you want to . I did to mine.

4. Here is the finish Bow. Easy Peasy."

Here is a Look at My Creative Scrapbook  LE Lit for June Layout that I have used the Bow On.
Hope you all Give this a Try...
Don't forget to go here to View or Purchase My Creative Scrapbook Kits ...click HERE.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Kewl Sister Dear I Need To Try That And To Make Bows For Gabby Rose Lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails