Tuesday, May 7, 2013

May LE Kit Reveal...

Oh My I do not have the right words to describe this beautiful Kit but Ladies You will want this Kit..Love me some Prima But who Doesn't right... The papers was so Pretty and you can stare at it all day.. But I had to cut it up and sometimes that is hard to do. But The outcome is worth it..
Here is what I created using the fabulous Kit from Pam over at My Creative Scrapbooks.. If you not in the kit club You are missing out. You must go check her kits out she Never Disappoints... Ok Enough talk and more action right? so Here is My layouts...


Isn't My niece a Lil Cutie... Just Love that Little Girl.. She will be a Future Scrapper I tell you...
Ok Be Sure to go over and Check the other ladies work at the gallery this Month... Everyone did some Jaw dropping work...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails