Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Contest......You could be a winner....

Pam has a contest for us to share with our readers and followers on each DT blog. All you have to do is Guess how many layouts, altered items and cards total that the DT has made for October. You can check out the gallery HERE! How simple is that. she has a yummy prize for one lucky follower on each DT blog. All you have to do is leave a comment here with your guess by Friday October 14th and I will announce the winner..
Good luck to you all....

3 comments:

Meg Giroux said...

What a fun blog you have! Looking forward to seeing all your creations! I guess 147 creations total. I am a follower of your blog:)

Krystle said...

Beautiful DT layouts! I guess a total of 132. I am a follower of your great blog too!

Angel said...

Meg you guessed it right... Please email your name and address to my email.... Babydoll2699@yahoo.com.. Congrats...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails