Sunday, February 13, 2011

Wonderful News & Announcement....

Just a quick Note to say that due some unexpected news I had to Resign From A Million Memories..They are a great group of ladies and have some fabulous kits to work with. I will miss all the chatting we did the little time I was there...I know they will have loads of talent rolling in each month from there awesome Design Team Members...I thank Michele for having me for the small amount of Time I was there...Such a Pleasure to be around. Bless her heart...

Speaking Of Talent!!!!! I have been asked to be a Design Team Member for My Creative Scrapbook!I have been knowing for a while but was not allowed to spill the beans yet.. But It has been announce and I am now able to share it with you all.( Click on the link above to see the full announcement.)
This Group is Da Bomb!!! Designing with Pam's Kits is like a Dream come True... Along with me another talented lady was choosen for the team as well.. Her Name is Romy Veul. Can't wait to work with her and the rest Of the talented Design Team girls...
The rest of the Team is as follows....
Gabrielle Pollacco- Design Team Coordinator
Delaina Burns
Mireille Divjak
Alicia Giess
Patti Hamil
Gerry Van Gent

Sandie Vincent

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Angel, Congratulations! So thrilled to be working with you! Can`t wait to see your work with the yummy kits :-) Hugs ~Gerry~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails