Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January Sketch Challenge-AMillionMemories

Good afternoon everyone... I decided to play along this month with A Million Memories January Sketch and Challenge. There's on a few days left to get in on this before the deadline to win $10.00 to there online store.
So Hurry over there while you still have Time..
Here is the sketch  made by Zoe Nemburt!

The Challenge was provided by Jennifer Longenecker....
The Challenge is to create a layout based with this Color Scheme on the Sketch Provided by Zoe above..
Here is may take at this Sketch..

I must admit I had a little bit of a hard time with the sketch as I am not one that scraps with alot of Blank space. But As you can see I think it turned out OK after all..
Paper is from Crate Paper and Lots of trims and buttons was used to create the effect I was trying to go with. I had fun with it as it challenged me...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails