Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm Taking a Class..

With all my Leftover Money from Christmas I have decided to take a class with Stacy Julian on Big Picture Scrapbooking. It will be a 12 part course broken down in Sixteen Calender weeks.
She will teach you how to Organize your Photos and How to Store them. Also Stuff on how to Put your Albums in order and alot More.. I am so Looking forward to this as I just have Photos everywhere and More than half never gets Scrapped. So Maybe this will help me to get Organized alot Better.. She Also Has a Book out that has some of what the class is about. You can check it all out at The Site . I just had to share with you all As I am a little excited. Class does not start till Febuary so I have some time to wait.
Meantime you should check the site out Just Click on the Blinkie .On the Left of my Blog in my hangout Section..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails