Saturday, August 23, 2008

My new Creations....Peeky Peeky..

I'm so excited to share my First set of creations with this site and its also the upcoming September Full-Size Kit for 4 Scrappy Sisters which will go on sale in the 4 Scrappy Sisters store 8/25/08!!! So You might want to go get yours soon before they run out. The papers are awesome to work with. Fun I tell ya!!! Sweet Kit Too.
Heres my creations...
This one is from my couisin's lil Girl Sweet as can be.. I did this layout as a tribute to My Mother -in-Law....






4 comments:

Scrappin_Amy said...

Great new pages Angel, I might have to scraplift.
Now get busy and post some more for us....lol

Elisha Pharr said...

Hi Angel! I met you at Paper Popsicles and Lee (CreateAlways) is my buddy at SBCH! I just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you and praying for you and your family. I know you were in the path of the hurricanes. I will be on the lookout for updates that you are okay! Big Hugs!
Elisha

Angela J. Prieto said...

Awesome job on all of these layouts Angel!

Check out my blog for a Guest CT Call. I think you would be great! http://angelaprieto-bluejeans7.blogspot.com/2008/09/guest-paper-ct-call-for-acot.html

sarah said...

these are such great designs! i LOVE it!

-sarah
http://redoaklines.wordpress.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails