Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Finished Pages to A Journal

Hi again... I wanted to share with you the pages I did for a Challenge atEach month I waill add to my Journal... So At the end of the year I should have a nice book.. The Title Of my Journal is My Journey My Faith.. I already Did the Cover and Intro pages and January's Cover and page. I started late so January might not be as Full...I can't wait to start working On Febuary's Pages...
Heres my book...
Cover-
Intro and Jan Cover

Jan Page
I am gonna try to get started on my Febuary Set ... I have Ideas already...
Oh Before I forget .... I am getting A Wishblade for Valentines.... Yeahhhh Me... I should have it Friday... I had to order it and it will be a day after Valentines Before I get it.. But Thats Ok I am Just so happy I am getting it Thats all I need...:)


3 comments:

kasmello said...

This book is beautiful.
What a Nice idea!

Scrappin in my spare time said...

Wow i really like this. Nice job girl.

Nicole Martel said...

beautiful job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails